Apple generally releases a new iPhone every year which also comes with a latest version of operating system, and this year what the customers can expect is the iOS 7. The name of next generation iPhone is not known yet, may be called iPhone 5s or iPhone 6, but one thing can make sure that is Apple is speculated to make some amazing upgrades to upcoming iPhone that will further make it more appealing than iPhone 5.
2.Samsung galaxy s 4
Samsung made a big success in 2012 with its popular Galaxy s3, and it is likely that the company will release Galaxy S4 in the markets in the year 2013 in order to compete continuous with Apple.
The HTC M7, one of the 2013′s most heavily rumored smartphones. It is said the device will apparently pack a full HD display like the HTC Droid DNA, 4G, quad-core Qualcomm Processor and a unibody aluminum design. Most important, the phone will runs on Sense 5.
5.Google Motorola X Phone
Detailed information includes:
- All carriers will sell the X Phone.
- Verizon will sell it for $299 on contract.
- All versions will also be sold through the Google Play store at similar off-contract price to Nexus line.
- If you want to unlock the bootloader through Verizon, they will charge a $15/month fee.
- If you buy it through Google Play, it comes unlocked with no fee.
- Not a “Nexus” but will come running stock Android and with some bloatware.
- Bloatware can apparently be removed once unlocked.